Semaglutide is injected under the skin with a tiny insulin needle, once weekly at any time of day, with or without food, and should be injected on the same day each week. Over the past 15 years, Semaglutide has been used to treat type 2 diabetes, but has recently been approved by the FDA to help manage weight loss (along with diet and exercise) in obese or overweight adults with additional risk factors. In 2 months, you could lose up to 25 pounds. In 4 months, you could lose up to 50 pounds or more and you can repeat this program as many times as you wish.
- Semaglutide reduces your appetite, so you do not eat as much.
- Semaglutide slows down the digestive processes, so you feel full longer.
- Semaglutide manages production of blood sugar by the liver.
- Semaglutide stimulates Insulin production by the pancreas, thus fighting Insulin resistance.
- The best news is that Semaglutide is effective across a wide spectrum of patients regardless of age, ethnicity, or BMI.